When technology meets craftsmanship. The Tech Folio is a revolutionary product to organise, store, and carry your daily essentials like mobile, passport and tech pads products of all sizes. This is designed for the corporate professionals and business personnel who travel often and loves being classy. We cater people to carry their everyday needs in an effortless way with this unique design. Crafted from our full grained Colombian leather, this product is perfect for travel or days spent at the office.
- Full Grain Colombian Napa leather
- Interior business card compartment
- Small slips pockets for watches, pens and cable etc
- Slips pocket for passport, mobile and others.
- Interior zip pocket
- Padded tablet compartments fits a 11" iPad Pro and all smaller sizes.
- Additional large slip pocket for note books/ writing pads.
- Leather loop for headphones, key chains and accessories.
- Slots for sim card and sim pin.
22 cm length, 29 cm height, 3 cm depth
30 DAY RETURNS
What's your return policy?
If you're not happy for any reason, you may return eligible Moonshaft items within 30 days of receiving the order, provided that the items are unused and in original condition, including all original packaging. All returned items must meet the terms of our return policy, or they will be sent back to you at your expense.
What's not eligible for return? We are not able to offer returns on items sold at a discount and/or products marked "final sale".
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
To arrange a return, please contact us.
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of full grain leather underlines the quality of design, and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your Moonshaft bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.