The RFID Bifold Wallet features high quality vegetable-tanned full grained leather. While the bifold design offers space for cards slots and notes, the centre aluminium card case lets you to store your cards in a safe and unique way. Simply slide the lever at the bottom and the cards will come out smoothly. The strong case protects the cards against bending, breaking and unauthorized wireless scanning.
- Italian Vegetable - Tanned Vachetta leather
- Unique hand dipping patina leather finishing
- External business card slots
- Bifold wallet design to store notes
- RFID protected (What is RFID?)
8.5 cm length, 11.5 cm height, 2 cm depth
What is RFID?
30 DAY RETURNS
What's your return policy?
If you're not happy for any reason, you may return eligible Moonshaft items within 30 days of receiving the order, provided that the items are unused and in original condition, including all original packaging. All returned items must meet the terms of our return policy, or they will be sent back to you at your expense.
What's not eligible for return? We are not able to offer returns on items sold at a discount and/or products marked "final sale".
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
To arrange a return, please contact us.
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of full grain leather underlines the quality of design, and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your Moonshaft bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.