The design of this briefcase is a revolutionary way to organise, store, and carry your essentials, with compartments for tech products of all sizes. It also has a full leather trolley slot strap that fits perfectly onto your carry-on luggage. We cater people to carry their everyday needs with this unique design on top of the special hand stained leather finishing. This high quality briefcase is perfect for working professionals and business casual commuters with full Italian VT leather for both exterior and interior.
Compare to the design of traditional briefcases, we offer customers an innovative ways to carry their stuff in an organised manner.
- Italian Vegetable - Tanned Vachetta leather
- Unique hand dipping patina leather finishing
- Full Italian Vegetable - Tanned leather interior lining
- Silver hardware
- 2 main gusset compartments for 2-way zip
- 3 slips pocket for mobile, portable charger, passport etc
- 1 interior business card compartment
- 2 small interior pockets for watches, pens and cable etc
- 3 small tab leather organiser ring
- 1 zipper slip pocket
- 1 zip pocket with translucent window for coins, sim cards, sim pin etc
- Padded laptop compartment fits a 15" Macbook
- Padded tablet compartments fits a 12.9" iPad
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Full Grain leather trolley strap at the back
43 cm length, 33 cm height, 9.5 cm depth
30 DAY RETURNS
What's your return policy?
If you're not happy for any reason, you may return eligible Moonshaft items within 30 days of receiving the order, provided that the items are unused and in original condition, including all original packaging. All returned items must meet the terms of our return policy, or they will be sent back to you at your expense.
What's not eligible for return? We are not able to offer returns on items sold at a discount and/or products marked "final sale".
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
To arrange a return, please contact us.
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of full grain leather underlines the quality of design, and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your Moonshaft bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.